2000 F250 cruse control problem - coast not working

2000 Ford F250 diesel cruse control problem.

Coast function not working. All other functions working OK.

Have the Haynes book, so was looking to locate a location that I can check if the switch/120 ohm resistor combination is functioning correct or if the problem is in the Power Train Control Module.

I not really interesting in take the driver's side wheel and inter fender cover off, just to get to the connector on the Control module.

Does anyone know which connector under the dash that the "lt Blu/BLk and Gray/Red" wires are located? I easily found one connector, but it wasn't the correct one.

Short of steering wheel disassembly, any suggestion as to tracing the problem.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob