2000 F250 diesel at Credit union

There is a fully loaded F250 diesel club cab at the credit union from a repo.

Anything I ought to be concerned about before I bid? Has 106,000 mi. on it.

Looks like it was well cared for....but that really doesn't make much sense to me as it is repo'd.

Gary

Reply to
gary

All kinds of people loose their jobs or have medical disasters. Think about what you said.

Reply to
SamB

Absolutely! Get a set of test strips from your local NAPA store and test the radiator coolant. If this has not been properly maintained, you could be in for major problems in the future. I'm not saying *you will be*, only *you might be.*

Reply to
Tyrone

If it has green coolant, get a test strip and make sure it has the proper level of additive in it. The strip doesn't prove it has always had the proper level, it just proves that at one time somebody added it.

Reply to
Chris Hill