2001 E-150 P235/70R15: What size rims do I need?

I'm interested in getting some chromed steel rims for my 2001 E-150. Not interested in changing sizes, just want to replace the steel wheels with hubcaps that keep falling off.

What size wheel do I need, and does anyone have suggestions as to where to buy economical wheels?

Thanks.

Trevor

Reply to
Name

Should say on the door sticker. MK

Reply to
Mark Keith

Note that the R15 in the tire size indicates you have 15" rims.

-Skramblr

Reply to
skramblr