2001 Ford Ranger

hi im about to purchase a 2K1 ford ranger ( edge )

3.0L V6 auto, 32K mi , asking price $8399.00 is there any thing i should know about this truck? any known problems. thanks for looking. please reply here or to my e-mail MLR
Reply to
irondogg

I have a 2001 Ranger Edge, 3.0L. The performance is pretty aniemic, I haven't been able to find anything outright wrong with it. As a matter of fact, I came here just to look explicitly for any ideas as to how to proceed. It could be the altitude package here - I'm at

5200 feet, I just don't know.

Drive it, turn on the AC, make sure it has enough pep for you

GL - Mark

Reply to
Mark Sheffield