2001 ford ranger edge

Can anyone tell me the speaker size for my 2001 ford ranger edge. I want to buy new ones and am woundering size they are in the doors and the third doors. Thanks

Reply to
ripsnaper

2001 Ford Ranger Pickup with 2 doors
  • Factory Stereo Installed [change]

Factory replacement info:

In-dash stereo 8-11/16" depth; Size code E,S,U

Front speakers Front Door: 6x8"

Far rear speakers Behind Seat: 6x8"

Reply to
scrape

But i heard they don't make them size anymore, and that someone told me 5 x 7 or 5 x 8 will fit right in. is this true?

Reply to
ripsnaper