2002 F150 Blower motor

Where is the Heater Blower Motor located on a 2002 F150? Mine ran intermittenly and now just quit.

Thanks

Reply to
Ole

I don't know; take a look around and try following the coolant hoses. (or look in a manual; if you don't want to buy one your local library may have one)

On my 1990 BII it was mounted on the firewall in the engine compartment on the passenger side.

I haven't looked under the hood of my '93 F-150 in a while, but I'd guess it will be in the same location.

HTH,

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson