2002 Ford F 150 Fan Blower not working

Hi all,

I have a 2002 Ford F -150 lariat, and recently my fan blower has been acting up.

The first problem was when you turned off the engine the fan blower would start blowing full blast. The only way to turn it off was to actually start the engine or to pull the fan fuse. This problem coinsided with a service enging soon light turning on.. I think this was a just a coincidence. Any way now I put the fuse back in and the fan no longer comes on, but now it doesn;t work at all now.

Anyone out the have similar problems? The fuse is fine.

Reply to
John Oetinger

My 150 has a six. I dont know if mine has a problem but my fan comes on when I first turn my truck on and its like 19 degrees outside. Barely the time when a fan needs to be turning on.. it stays on while the engine is still in warm-up mode for about 5-10 minutes. But other than that I dont have any problems. But just out of curiousity. Youre truck should have the warrenty right????

Reply to
KDD2333