2003 Expedition Window Regulator

I have a 2003 Expedition, that my front drivers power window started making some noise, and then stoped. Took the door apart this weekend, and one of the cables on the regulator was broken. I assume that the Window Regulator included the new cables and connections to the window. How hard of a job is this to replace. In looking at the door this weekend, it seams that it would be a painfull job, with not much room to work. I have found the part on line, and was wondering if I should buy it, and find someone to install

it. I am sure the dealer would be very expensive. Maybe a bodyshop might be able to do it?

Reply to
Darren