2003 ford

what is the maximum watts i can put in my road lamp on my truck and how can i kiept them on with my high beam

Reply to
grand am

grand am

Just a wild ass guess as to what he's asking:

  1. How many watts will the stock wiring harness take on my 2003 Ford (who knows what model) before it fries the wiring harness?
  2. How can I keep the low beams on when I use the high beams?

Answers:

  1. Not too much larger as it will fry that skimpy assed stock wire. Rewire with relays and heavier gauge wire.
  2. Someone sells a harness to do this, but really simple to do with relays. (we call this the brite box mod) Or, just keep holding back the stalk till you roast the switch.
Reply to
bomar