2004 Explorer front license plate frame question

2004 Explorer. Moved from a state with one license plate, on the rear, to a state with two plates -- front and rear.

How and where do I attach a license plate frame to the front bumper of the Explorer? My 97 Mazda B4000 and my 2007 Mini Cooper each have holes in their front bumpers to attach a license plate frame but I can't find anything on the Explorer. Is there maybe a couple of tiny indentations on the bumper where I punch through to attach the frame?

Thanks.

Reply to
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Also -- is there an aftermarket bracket available at my friendly local parts store (cheap plastic one, made in China, of course) or am I going to have to trek out to the nearest Ford dealer and buy one of their overpriced made in China brackets?

Reply to
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names