2004 f150

I'm thinking of buying. Any positive, negative feedback?

Reply to
John S.

One of the best vehicles that I have ever owned.

Reply to
Mark Jones

love it, make sure you get one with the 5.4 engine,

Reply to
Perry

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:31:26 -0600, Perry wrote in alt.trucks.ford:

What is the rated towing capacity? I went to the Ford site, in the comparison table they listed the competition's ratings but under the F150 is says, "not listed". What's up with that? They advertise it as having a greater towing capacity then don't list it?

David Jones djones LSidaho.com

Reply to
IdaSpode

try here