2004 Ford F-350 SD

=_NextPart_000_002E_01C5396C.36479800 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Had my trucks computer updated by Ford, big difference in performance.

Found out that any truck built prior to end of 2003 needed an update, = but that my truck had not had it done. Now that it is done, performance = is up, but not sure about mileage. Will have to see about that.

Know that it seems to be getting about 15 MPG city/hwy driving around = Nashville.

Will let you know when I finally get it on a road trip.

Reply to
Edward Stammer