2005 Expedition-throttle question

Just got a new 2005 Expedition and I'm having a little trouble getting used to the throttle. Apparently it's an electronic type, which is a first for me. When pushed it seems to travel a bit from the stop before the engine starts to pick up the rpm. It's not much of a problem on the road, but I find it difficult to maintain engine speed when I creep uphill in my driveway, trying to keep from banging the mirrors (2 inches wider than my last Expy) on the garage. Is there an adjustment that can be made to solve this problem? If so can it be done easily, or does it require a multi-hour wait at the dealership while they use $10,000 in computer equipment to do it?

Reply to
AaronJ

Neoacumen