2005 F-150 Lariat

Just bought a new Lariat and the odometer doesn't seem to read out in tenths of a mile. Is this normal,is there a way to get it to read tenths, I would like to check the odometer with one of those highway odometer checks, you know where you drive 5 miles. Without tenths showing how would I know though.

Reply to
mike92105

The tripmeter reads in tenths and is driven by the same signal that drives the odometer.

Reply to
Mark Olson

If you have a GPS lying around, it is good for checking speed and other such stuff.

Clark

Reply to
Clark

Reply to