2005 Screw intermittent steering wheel vibrations??

2005 4x4 Screw with 55K on it that has an intermittent steering wheel vibration from 65-75mph. Tires have been balanced, road force balance, etc. Alignments perfect. Happens about 60% of the time. Could this be wheel bearings? Any ideas? Thanks.
Reply to
ephedralover

I don't know, but it sounds similar to a problem I had with an 87 Dodge Ramcharger when the front axle wasn't completely disengaging after taking it out of 4WD. Only it wasn't just a steering wheel vibration. It vibrated the whole truck.

Reply to
Steve Cartnal

A lot depends on your build date, but Ford has a TSB out for a problem with the early discs and calipers. TSB 05-21-19. This MAY be the problem in your case. If still under warranty, it would be replaced for free.

Reply to
Marlin Singer