2006 F-150 STX Extended Cab Flareside Tonneau

Does anyone have any opinions on buying a soft tonneau cover for a 2006 F-150 STX extended cab flareside???

I have had some difficulty finding ones that fit/ or that I like! I also would appreciate any recomendations as to styles/ options I may not be considering... price is definately an option... so any great deals anyone knows of would be helpful.

Thanx in advance!!!

Truckin- McCluer

Reply to
BM