2007 Super Duty pics

I had heard that the new Super Duty's were going to be redesigned for 2007. Does anyone have a spy shot or a link to somewhere that might have some info on it? Seem's funny, Ive seen 2007 Chevys and Dodges, but no Fords.............thanks.

Reply to
joe blow

No spy shot but I saw one driving around in Livonia MI this week all decked out in body camo on the front and rear.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

AND....

It Looked like...

Reply to
351CJ

Found this from Google.

Anything significant has been covered up.

2007. : Does anyone have a spy shot or a link to somewhere that might have some info : on it? : Seem's funny, Ive seen 2007 Chevys and Dodges, but no : Fords.............thanks. : :
Reply to
Mellowed

It looked like a superduty with body camo on the front and rear.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

That;s what the one I saw looked like except it was white and not a dually.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

So there are no changes?

Reply to
351CJ

Well the dash is certainly different and I think a step in the wrong direction!

Those ugly big round air vents are hideous.

Reply to
351CJ

Don't know, the camo covered them up...but if there were no changes, why the camo?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Tell you what guys, I am interning with a company called TAC Automotive this summer. They are the technical hotline folks for Ford Motor Company, and if they have one (which they probably will) on the showroom floor in the office, I will try to get a pic and post it here. Ok

Pk

Reply to
pkurtz2