300 Exhuast manifold gastget

I have a 1995 150 that has an exhaust leak at the rear manifold. It looks as if there is no gastget on either the front or rear. I have seen this on other engines. Is there a way to repair this without removing both the intake and exhuast? I don't think there is but small part big job

Reply to
Wayne Makowicki

removing

It's a pretty simple job on a 300 cu in. What's the big deal.

Reply to
Exodus

Exodus, Too helpful. Too much detail. Try to be less verbose. jor

Reply to
jor