390 HiPo Buildup

Hi, I am new to the ford FE family and am looking for a good online article for building my 390. I am blind and don't have access to the print articles in the car mags. My 390 is a 1968 block 352 A 48, C7AE-B rods, 20 (or is it a2 followed by the letter O) crank and 410 pistons. will this setup work for a HiPo engine? I am thinking of bolting on a roots type blower in the future so I was wanting to keep the cr low. I have already chosen some of the components I am going to use: edelbrock Performer 750cfm carb, edl perf rpm intake, edl perf rpm cam, msd billet dist, msd 6a box, and some headers. Not sure which ones. I will be using the stock heads for now. The edl heads are a lettle pricy. This motor is going in a 76 f150 street truck that will do weekend dragracing. The plan is to do a very fast low-riding truck. I am going to put a late model bed, shaker hood (to be replaced with roots blower in the future) and fat tires all around. Oh yeah, a Detroit locker is going in the rear end. Thanks

Reply to
Robert Barnett (Randy)