5.4 + Headers = ?

I may not be putting in the right search criteria but I've not been able to find a site that has the dyno results of a before and after header install on the 5.4 Triton in an F150. My 2003 seems a little short on torque and I've been told that the easiest way to gain low end torque is to put headers on. I'm not interested in putting a performance chip in the computer because I don't want to have to burn premieum and I really don't want a hot rod. I just want a litte more bottom end.

Does anyone here have experience with putting headers on the 5.4 (2003 prefered)? If so what did you gain and did/do you have any problems with the install. I'm a little concerned about heat in the engine compartment but I've read that getting ceramic coated headers helps in that department.

Also any hints as to a site with dyno results would be appreciated. Thanks.

A Hugh Jass by any other name.....

Man who scratches ass shouldn't bite fingernails. The gene pool needs more chlorine. Change .com to .net to reply direct.

Tiny