6 disc CD changer stuck!!!!!!! 99 Expedition

The 6 disc cd changer magazine in my 99 Expedition is stuck in the changer. It act like it trying to eject but nothing then the head unit reads"CDDJ ERROR". ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN GET THE MAGAZINE TO EJECT? Thanks for ur help..........Mark in Kansas City

Reply to
Mark

For me it took them taking the entire unit out of my Explorer, shipping it to Chicago or somewhere and then getting it back two weeks later. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Reply to
Mark

if it's anything like the one I had in my '97 explorer...I had to take the whole unit out of the console and carefully pry it out....and discover that it had tried to do something with two cd's....separated the two cd's replaced unit into console and never had any more problems....has the baby been trying to feed the cassette peanut butter....????

Reply to
Patrick Gilmore