7.3l turbo codes

My 1994 F350 7.3l turbo diesel quit ( check engine light was on) on me a couple of months ago. It had to be towed (with a fifth wheel attached) to my home. We were near home and just returning from 5 months in AZ. The engine cranked fine but would not start. I tried several times in the following weeks until one day it started and ran fine (no check engine light). I let it idle for about and hour and then changed the oil (3050 mi since Bullhead city AZ). I took a chance and drove it to the nearest garage and had a diagnostic done. Since bringing it home it has not been driven. Codes were P0603, P0236, P0340 and P1211. Other then CPS (P0340) would any of the other codes cause a total failure like I experienced? Ollie

Reply to
ollie01