72 F250 Fan Shroud

Hello All

I'm looking for a fan shroud for my 72 F250 2WD with 390 and the medium duty radiator (small tanks, 4 row core). The fastener grid for the shroud is 27.5 inches by 15 inches.

What other years will interchange?

Does anyone know of an online store that sells these?

Haven't had any luck on ebay yet...

Plastic is ok, if available.

Thanks!

Gerard

Reply to
geewhiz

For your truck you should be checking out the companies that specialize more with older iron. Take a look at the links page at FORDification.com for a listing of these companies. I'd suggest getting catalogs from the first seven on the list, at a minimum. Those companies will have virtually everything you'd ever need. I just checked my catalogs and found that National Parts Depot and Dennis Carpenter both sell these fan shrouds.

Hope this helps.

Keith

Reply to
FORDification

Yes, the information is quite helpful! Thank you!

Gerard

Reply to
geewhiz

Do you know of a similar site for '73 Ford Pickups?

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

I've never run across one....sorry. There are several messageboards of course, but that's about it.

Reply to
FORDification