77 1/2 ton 4X4 rt front universal joint broke

I was in 4 lo snow plowing and heard awful crunching noises and lost forward motion. Checked front axle and found the rt front universal joint is totally trashed. How hard is it to come by parts and are any special tools required to change these parts. I can still drive the truck in 2WD. This truck is all stock, best I can tell. The lockers are manual locking made by ford.

jimo

Reply to
Marvin Oliver