79 F-350 best way to secure hood?

What's the best way to lock down the hood on my '79 F-350? Would prefer not to drill holes for hood pins. Is there a source for the locking hood latch, and did they work?

Thanks for any info, you can see pics of the truck on my site below.

Mark

Web site:

Mark

I had a locking latch on my 78,It was mounted inside and had a key,worked VERY well. It was a Ford option and may still be available.The old part no. was D8TZ-16700-A. Jeff

Reply to
JSMMV