83 Ranger 4x4. What gears? What speedo gear?

Just picked up an 83 Ranger, 4x4 with the V-6 and 5spd manual. It currently has (and will be keeping) Michelen 30 x 9.50 x R15's all around. What speedo gear will I need to correct the speedo? (It is approx. 5mph off)

Where can I get it?

Prices?

I dont know what gear the front diff. and the rear end are.

The tag on the rear axle reads:

GX AV 3A19

73 75 S390A

The tag on the drivers door says it is trans code 5, axle code 44.

TIA for any help.

Reply to
Carl Saiyed