84 Ranger emission help

Hi

I have an 84 Ranger 2.0L and need some help with the emission control circuitry. The diagram near the radiator is all but gone and I have a few dangling hoses going to the control box on the left.

Can anybody send me to a site that explains where all the emission hoses are supposed to be connected. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I had this problem when I first got my 85 Bronco. WHat you should do is head to your local Ford dealer and see if they will let you look at their library of vehicles manuals. That's what I did and they were a great help. I found what I needed, and they even madecopies of the book for me. Keep in mind that since your vehicle is fairly old they may not have the manual (attrition, people not bringing it back, etc...). Its worth a shot though. I got all mine hooked up and passed emissions test here in Oregon. Had to replace a bunch of stuff including the air pump, check valve, and a bunch of vacuum hoses. What a mess. I'll smack the previous owner if I see him again however. Good luck.

Reply to
nobody_special

Steve,

Reply to