86 F150 Carb Type 351 Windsor

I got the following off the carb: E5TE 9510 ZB List 50264-1 2325 Is this a Motorcraft? Truck started and ran roughly a few times after putting in new gas tank. Now it won't start or run. I'm thinking water/dirt in idle/low speed circuit, or possibly fuel pump. The fuel filter is clean and was replaced after the gas tank. If I have to remove and disassemble the carb I want to get a gasket or rebuild kit. It does have spark.

Jake

Reply to
Jakey