87 bronco 2 price check

how much would an 87 bronco 2 be worth with a 2.5 ton drivetrain, rebuilt engine, rebuilt tranny, redone fuel system, 4 wheel drive. it has a 2.9l v6 efi with a broc warner transfercase. i am not sure on the rest of the details, any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Laurel JC

WTF is a '2.5 ton drivetrain' ??????

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Must be out of a deuce and a half military.............?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to
Laurel JC

My F350 can't haul 2.5 tons without being over gross and a Bronco II can do it with just a clutch and tranny? I guess those tiny rear ends and driveshafts are pretty damned beefy. I wonder if it can tow

12,000 lbs like my big ol SuperDuty can....
Reply to
invalid unparseable