88 F-250 info

I just got an 88 F-250 and have no info to go with it. I'm looking for anything from an owner's manual to factory service manuals to wiring diagrams. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

- Chris

Reply to
CH®IS

Haynes, Chiltons manuals are at most auto parts houses, websites, plus, the LMC Truck catalogs are FREE, and could arrive in a few days! The illustrations are really good.

There are forums, for Ford Trucks, too. Put 'Ford Truck' into a google search, or an ixquick search.

Ford Manuals are fairly cheap on Amazon.

Also there might be some folks on here who can help...

Reply to
Virus proof Linux user

Just looked through the LMC catalog and ordered one. Looks like it'll be very helpful for its exploded diagrams.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
CH®IS