'88 F150 - No power to fuel pump

Can someone help me here? I have an '88 f150 and the other day it started very hard..never had this problem before. Later in the day... It would not start. I have checked about everything I can think of. I have no power at the fuel pump (drivers side frame) I have power at the relays and have tried the whole ground wire to the test plug.. all I get is a clicking in the relay, But still no power to the pump. Any idea's would be great.... Thanks

Reply to
Knight

I had the same problem on my bronco and the wire had corroded through midway down the frame so I replaced it with another wire right to the relay all the way to the pump.

Reply to
BOSS