89 f150 not starting

I have changed the ignition module, distributer cap, rotor, plugs, wires, starter and still will not start. It will turn over, but will not start. I drove it this morning and it was running ruff. Came home went to leave and it started. Forgot somethimg inside so I turned it off and it has not stated since. Can some one give me some ideas.

Reply to
dfollis

For as much as you spent guessing, you could have had a proper diagnosis at a knowledgeable shop. Perhaps now is the time to call that tow truck.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT

Reply to
dfollis

Just a few random thoughts from a green mechanic:

You seem to be focusing on sparks, but you also need air and fuel. Are you sure the fuel pump is happy? I have not had enough trouble with injectors to begin to advise you there. You changed the starter; does it ever fail to turn?

Do you still have the old plugs? The deposits on them might tell you something.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Schwab