91 Ranger Internal Slave Cylinder Replacement

Gentlemen:

I'm just about to venture into dropping my 91 Ranger's transmission to replace slave cylinder. Have a trans jack and been going over the procedure from my manual. Can anyone pass on some "watch outs" on this procedure? I know something always comes up that ain't covered in the manual and I'd like to be prepared.

Thanks,

Jack.

Reply to
Jack M. King