92 ford ranger

I did a system check with my neighbors mind reader and the codes that came up were 411 and 412.

411 is Cannot control low rpm and 412 is cannot control high idle.Would the problem be the TPS Sensor. Thanks for any help.
Reply to
Summit600

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:26:21 +0000, Summit600 rearranged some electrons to form:

IAC is not working perhaps?

Reply to
David M

Thanks for the tip.I changed the IAC and everything runs great.

Reply to
Summit600