'93 F350 ABS light on and rear brakes drag

My truck is having a problem where after about 30 minutes of driving the ABS & Brake lights come on and I notice the rear brakes begin to drag. It will progressively get worse the more I drive it. After it sits for

30 minutes or more the lights go out and the brakes no longer drag. I have had new front/rear pads/shoes installed, new rotors & drums turned. I have checked the ABS code and it reports a code 16, ABS is working fine according to my manual.

any ideas??

tia, Daren

Reply to
stick