93 Ranger timing belt installation

Hello, Can somebody tell me which way the bolt loosens on my

93 ranger so I can put a new timing belt on it? My Hanes manual doesn't seem to mention it.
Reply to
Scott

PS I have the 2.3L 4 cylinder engine.

Reply to
Scott

Reply to
Pete

I was trying to do the same until I found the magnet that I'm sure triggers the ignition loose on the damper. And I still haven't been able to get the crank bolt out.. Woe is me.

Happy to hear that fudging it in worked for you.

Reply to
Scott