94 explorer

I have a water leak right outside of the heater core. There is what looks like a plastic connector that has a few hoses going into it. The hose that is leaking has "magic" ford metal crimp connection that looks like it is leaking. How can I change that out?

It is causing water to get into the air intake. My air filter gets wet.

Reply to
James Del Mul