'94 Ford Bronco question

After having the alternator replaced in his Bronco, my friend's air bag light blinks. THREE times, then a slight pause, then TWO more blinks. I was told this is a "Code 32".

Any ideas how to reset this flashing?

I suggested he remove the battery cables and reinstall them.

Thanks for ANY help here.

Reply to
Jim

The problem isn't the alternator. I believe that code is for a faulty clock spring. Usually when the clock spring is going out the cruise control MIGHT not work and/or the horn MIGHT not work. Sometimes either or MIGHT not work. Check into it to be sure, but I am almost positive that the 3 - 2 flash is because of a faulty clock spring! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.