94 Ford Ranger Transmission Problem

Hello, I have Rebuilt the engine & transmission & my truck now wont move front or back. I'm trying to get so help to figure out the problem. If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a hint to the solution, it would be very much appreciated.

Soto

Reply to
FordRanger94 via CarKB.com

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 19:41:29 +0000, FordRanger94 via CarKB.com rearranged some electrons to form:

How do you expect someone to help you if you don't provide details?

What engine, what transmission, why did you rebuild it, did you do the work yourself, did you check the fluid level, etc.

Reply to
David M

You need to put the engine and transmission back into the truck first.

Seriously, how do you expect anyone to answer the question without any details? John

Reply to
JohnR66

Take off the emergency brake and remove the wheel chocks. That's two hints right there.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Take off the emergency brake and remove the wheel chocks. That's two hints right there. _________________________________________________

Reinstall the propeller shaft ?