'94 Ranger keyless entry FOB and Interior Console problem

I need to replace a keyless entry FOB for my father-in-law's '94 Ranger. What part no is this. I found several on eBay but don't know which one is correct.

I'd also like to know how to fix the broken lid of his interior console (armrest). The Plastic bottom of the lid has separated where the document holder connects to the rest of the lid.

Can I just replace the top or do I need to replace the whole thing? How do I remove either the lid or the entire console?

Reply to
Mr.Clean