94 ranger xlt: Brake fluid from box under truck on the frame.

Hello all, Any one know what this box could be that is sitting on the frame rail under the driver side of my 94 ranger. It is brake related because it has brake lines running in and out of each side, maybe a pressure regulator or someting.I want to replace it but dont know what to ask for at the shop. Any help would be great. Thanks

Reply to
nkystx

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:44:59 -0700, nkystx rearranged some electrons to say:

Why do you want to replace it? What makes you think it needs to be replaced?

If you don't know what it is, you have no business working on your own brakes. Take it to someone who knows what they are doing.

Reply to
david

If you don't know what to ask for, you should consider letting somebody else do this repair.

Your Ranger has 3-channel ABS brakes, and need to be flushed and filled properly or brake failure might result. This would be bad for anybody in front of you.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland