95 bronco ABS ring removal

found i have 3.55's, got the rotor/hub off, loosened the lugs. Any help getting the abs rotor off, looks like thats my only prob. Rotor will not rmove without removing the abs rotor. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Robrjt2

I removed mine by tapping out the studs, as the studs come out they will rest on the tone ring, than work around tapping each one to remove the ring.

Reply to
BOSS