95 F150 In addition to the tailgate just earlier, How bout some advice on shocks?

Hey gang. While I'm waiting on one of you experts to help with the tailgate, I need to replace the shocks on my 95 F150 with extended cab. I'm pretty handy, but wanted to make sure there were no really monsters that might get in my way...... I've looked at the shocks front and back and it seems pretty straight forward........ but I know better that to jump right in without asking you guys and gals............ Thanks for any input. Rob

Reply to
rwhatley