'95 PSD Torque Convertor Problem

My Torque convertor seems to unlock/locking intermitantly when I use my turn siganals.

Thoughts?

Peter & Anne-Marie Arnold Windsor, CT '95 F250 W/PSD {176 Kmi}

31 Ft Prowler Fifth Wheel NCT # 13390, The Masonic Campers
Reply to
Peter T. Arnold

Does it unlock if you tap the brakes? If so, and you want to fix the turn signal problem, put a diode in the line going to the brake lights.

Reply to
Chris Hill