95 Ranger Radio

I replaced my radio because I was losing the fronts speakers. (intermittently) I put in another factory radio that I bought off eBay and I still have the same problem. What could be causing this. Thanks for the help. Rob

Reply to
Rob

Bad wiring or bad connections at the speakers most likely. I'd start by opening up the dorrs and checking the speaker connections and the tiny wires that go from them into the speakers themselves. If that doesn't do it, then you're going to have fun.

Reply to
Chris Hill