96 full size bronco 5.8L & snow plowing?

If I find a plow from a 96 f150, would it fit a 96 bronco eddie bauer? I assume I would need to add air bags in the front coil springs? Rocky

Reply to
Rocky

I forgot to ask - this truck I am considering has the etronic shift 4x4 with low range - will the automatic front hub hold up to the plowing or how much $ to conver the front hubs to manual units?

Reply to
Rocky

Click on link below for info on 9 different brand of plows and their application guides.

TheSnoMan