'97 F150 -- AM Radio Static

My truck generates static on the radio when the Temp Control is set to Full Cold or Full Hot. If I move the temp control off of either limit, the static goes away. I get the same static when the headlamps are switched on.

Is there a TSB out there on radio noise that comes from the temp control and/or headlamps?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:49:55 +0000, Jeff Strickland rearranged some electrons to say:

How many different times are you going to ask?

Reply to
david