97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

this truck has 17" crager soft 8 series black steel wheels wrapped in 33" Bf Goodrich Mudd Terrain Tires. Flowmaster cat back kit. Short box, 4.6 L Triton V8 Runs perfect 4x4 is perfect asking 5,500 or wold trade for a 97 or newer Jeep wrangler or Toyota Tacoma. Either must have the 4 cylinder engine

Reply to
Rob

loc?

Reply to
Shelby TT (www.ttffl.com

here is a link for pictures

Reply to
Rob

Selling Your Auto? AVOID COSTLY LEGAL ISSUES. Don't sell your auto until you read our free how to guide. This booklet contains information from selling your current automobile (using federal [IRS] and state law guidelines), to finding and financing your next automobile. Its full of useful information, bill of sale form, and checklists to help you move ahead with confidence and control.

b.j. at

shuna252000

Are you considering reading the book called "Selling Your Auto"? - Avoid wasted time by reading our book, "How to Read the Book Called Selling Your Auto".......

Reply to
Doctor John

Or try this link:

invalid unparseable