98' B4000 Clutch Bleeding w/ New Slave

@ 160,000 miles had to replace the slave cylinder (and clutch too). Now the bleeder nipple which is 8mm is more "recessed" into the bell housing. I managed to use an 8mm socket to loosen the nipple to start the bleeding. However having the bleeder tube hinders access to turn the 8mm nut. Because not much turning is needed on the nipple I managed. But question is, are there special FORD bleeder tools / fittings ?

Reply to
ndccpf1