98 Mazda B/Ranger - Coolant system back flush

Hey,

I'm trying to back flush the coolant system on a 98 Mazda B2500 (rebadged Ranger) with the Prestone kit. I know that the T splices into the heater inlet hose. My problem is this: when I'm looking at the front of the truck there are two hoses side-by-side extending from the firewall. Both end in a plastic connector of some sort, from which hoses in a slightly different position continue into enging compartment. I am fairly certain that the heater inlet hose is the hose closest to the driver's side coming out of the firewall. It has a T joint already in place where another line extends to the top of the engine. The hose itself does not - it just seems to end at the plastic joint I mentioned before. Can anyone confirm that the driver's side hose is indeed the heater inlet hose?

Thanks

Reply to
dhard7sm